Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay
We start your shore excursion with pickup directly from your hotel lobby or the Falmouth Cruise Port. A scenic ride in an air conditioned vehicle takes you along the beautiful, picturesque north coast of Jamaica.
First stop at the Blue Hole waterfalls. Here, you can enjoy the beautiful, relaxing waterfalls or rope-swing or rock-jump from above into the natural pool. The Blue Hole is a nature lover's paradise!
Next, a 30 minute ride takes us to the world famous Dunn's River Falls. You get to climb an over 180 feet high falls that is known for its terraced steps. The cascading waters make this an extremely invigorating water adventure. Park guides are available to assist you along the way to the top. At the top, you will see vendors selling crafts and other souvenirs.
You may choose to pause for lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense). When it is all over, we will take you back to your hotel or Cruise Terminal, ending your trip where it began.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You are responsible to purchase your own lunch. The driver will stop at Scotchies.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Blue Hole is an area with secluded and relatively untouched waterfalls located in the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Rope swing and dive in pools, swim through caves, cliff diving.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls is Jamaica's most well known attraction. Climb over 180 foot of falls or bathe in the white sand beach located at the base of the fall. This is a natural attraction you must.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies, Jamaica
Enjoy local jerk chicken and pork and other local cuisine.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Exit the cruise terminal, take the walk path on the right; go past the clock, then Margaritaville. Walk for about a minute. At the end of the shops, look to the right for a single white tent, your driver will be waiting under the tent for you.Ports
- Falmouth Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.