Blue Hole and Horseback Riding Adventure from Runaway Bay
Visit the scenic Irie Blue Hole and World Heritage Site of Seville for an adventurous day in the tropical paradise of Ocho Rios. Your horseback ride along the historic sites & Blue Hole adventure will be an experience to remember.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Well-appointed Private Air-conditioned vehicles
- All Safety Gear
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Braco Stables Ride and Swim
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here guests will jump, dive or swing from ropes into the pristine watering hole. Swim under the waterfall and discover hidden caves or just sit on a rock and relax under the calming waters of the falls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Braco Stables Ride and Swim, Jamaica
Here guests are given the opportunity to swim bareback and frolic with the horse in the magnificent Caribbean Sea. The sea is crystal clear and white sands allow for great swimming and picture taking opportunities. The ride concludes by the gardens brimming with pimento trees, bougainvillea, and fishtail palms. Lounge with a cool drink from the gazebo and spy on the hummingbirds gossiping with the orchids.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Adults per reservation
- Children must be at least 3 ft in height
- Please note we do not allow children to ride doubled up with parents. A child must be able to handle his own horse, which will be led by one of our guides.
- Dress code is smart casual, wear swimwear under your clothes and water shoes
- Children under 18 years of age must wear a safety helmet (provided).
- Life jackets are required for children under the age of 16 years and non-swimmers (provided).
- Weight must not exceed 240 pounds
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.