Blue Hole and Martha Brae Full-Day Tour from Montego Bay
Your tour begins directly from your hotel. Travel in air-conditioned comfort on this 2-hour journey into the hills of Ocho Rios. En route, your knowledgeable driver/tour guide will highlight different points of interest, while entertaining you with both humorous anecdotes and commentary.
On reaching the blue hole, you will be introduced to your professional tour guide who will take you through your own custom tour. Each guide has his own unique style and will tailor make a tour just for you and your group’s need.
The falls have several different levels and you have the option to walk or jump your way down once you get to the top. There are several places to jump from and swim in. Not up for the climb? No problem mon! you can view them from the side and take pictures.
After we leave Blue Hole we will make our way to the Martha Brae where you will raft down the tranquil 3 mile river and witness the unique flora and fauna of the Jamaican wilderness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Your driver will stop for lunch but lunch cost is own expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Blue Hole is an area with secluded and relatively untouched waterfalls located in the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Rope swing and dive in pools, swim through caves, cliff diving.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Enjoy a cruise down one of Jamaica's most popular rivers
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies, Jamaica
Enjoy local jerk cuisine
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from hotels at the entrance to the main lobby.Pickup at the Montego Bay Cruise Port: After leaving the ship, make your way to the lobby; then go through the lobby and take the left turn, follow the walk path to the first gate on right at the security post (Security Gate no. 1) to exit the terminal; DO NOT STOP AT THIS GATE. WALK THROUGH THE GATE AND Follow the palm trees to the main gate (Security Gate no. 2, A drop bar is at this gate). Here you will see a Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB) Tent. Go to the JTB Agent and let them know you have a tour with Byron's Jamaica Tours. The Agent will call your driver who will be waiting in the parking area.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.