Blue Hole and Secret Falls Day Trip plus Shopping from Montego Bay Hotels
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy pace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Montego Bay Hotel Lobby at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient tour guides. This is one hundred percent skip the line. We make your travel to the Blue Hole & Secret Falls as easy as breeze. The ride along the crisp, blue coastline is a beautiful sight to behold and great photo ops. We make a brief stop at the Columbus Park and the Coconut Tree Rest Stop. After an electrifying day at the Blue Hole & Secret Falls we take you hassle free shopping and then lunch at Jamaica's #1 Jerk chicken and pork restaurant "Scotchies Jerk Centre"..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & drop off (Selected hotels)
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Skip the line access
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks (Available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (Available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. There is no stop at the Rose all Great House on your way to Negril however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos.
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
Stop At: Discovery Bay, Discovery Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
The town of Discovery Bay is where you will find Columbus Park. It was originally named Puerto Seco “Dry Harbour” by Christopher Columbus in 1494 when he and his men landed on the Island. It is said that could not find fresh water to drink. They later found fresh water in another area about 5 miles west of the town. The water was so good that they named the location where it was found Rio Bueno (“Good River”). However, the town of Puerto Seco was later renamed in 1947 to Discovery Bay because Discovery Bay is where the Spanish, lead by Christopher Columbus landed when they invaded the Island on May 4, 1494. There is a park with several old relics and artifacts on display (Park temporarily closed for renovations). There will be a brief stop to take photos and capture the rich history of this historic town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Runaway Bay, Runaway Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
This tour takes you through one of the most popular towns on the Island. Runaway Bay is naturally beautiful and is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica. It sits between the beautiful, crisp coastline to one side and the lush green mountains to the other. There is much debate as to how the town of Runaway Bay got its name. some people believe it got the name because that is where the last batch of Spanish soldiers ran away from when they were retreating from the attacking British Troops lead by Governor Ysassi right after the 1655 British invasion of Jamaica, while other argue that it was the point from which the Slaves from inland plantations used as an escape route to runaway to Cuba. Get your cameras ready to go as you make your way through this area.
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive east on the north coast you get into Ocho Rios and head directly to the Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. Feel free to take lots of photos on this tour. Independent professional photographers are available to take photos at a cost however, if you prefer to take your own camera we suggest that you take waterproof.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
The heartbeat of the garden parish of St. Ann, the resort area of Ocho Rios is the nature lover’s paradise. As previously thought to be watered by eight rivers (as its name suggests) Ocho Rios provides a lush landscape of caves, gardens, rivers and white sand beaches. The name Ocho Rios actually derives from “Las Choreras” meaning “waterfalls” and may be a reflection of the many waterfalls in the area. From the Fern Gully located in the remains of an old river bed to the tiered waterfalls of Dunn’s River, Blue Hole and the Secret Falls, arguably, Jamaica’s most popular attractions, Ocho Rios draws thousands of visitors back to arguably the island’s most romantic, picturesque resort area.
Ocho Rios is a small “Colonial Styled Town” with a population of approximately 25 thousand. “The Centerpiece of Jamaica”, Ocho Rios provides a range of activities from golf to watersports to equestrian and soft adventure activities. The area is approximately equidistant between the island’s two cities – Kingston and Montego Bay, providing excellent access from both international airports. The birthplace of Bob Marley and Marcus Garvey, Ocho Rios offers a variety of cultural experiences – Marley’s mausoleum at Nine Miles, Reggae Xplosion and Seville Heritage Park all help to chronicle Jamaica’s experience in story and song.
There will be a short stop in the town center (Approx. 1 hour) for shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ocho Rios Craft Market, Main St, Middlesex, Jamaica
Shopping in Ocho Rios on this day trip will be at the Ocho Rios Craft Market or Similar. A wide variety of items are available in this one area. Items includes rums, coffee, T-shirts, hats, jewelry, wood carving products, arts, etc. Try to take small bills with you when you go on tours because not every place will accept credit cards plus the vendors might not have change in USD and you will end up having to accept a lot of Jamaican dollars as change.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies Drax Hall, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant is undoubtedly the best jerk chicken and pork spots you can find anywhere. We recommend that you cap off your day’s activities with a stop for the ultimate jerk experience at Scotchies. The food is prepared with the whole family in mind so even the children can take advantage of this amazing experience of tender juicy pork and succulent chicken with festival. Steamed vegetable is also available for non-meat eaters. Don’t forget to challenge the homemade Scotchies specialty hot sauce made from local sun ripened Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Montego bay hotels. You are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and to arrange a central pickup point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Dress comfortably: Take cash, camera (Preferably waterproof), towels, water shoes, swimsuits.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. Tour may be rescheduled or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the customer can be prevented from participating in the activities if they are found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions
- Customers with the above conditions are required to use their discretion and good judgement if you attempt to participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.