Blue Hole and Secrets Falls plus Horseback Ride N Swim Private Tour
Enjoy 2 activities in 1 day. This is for the ultimate thrill seekers. Horseback riding, blue hole & secrets falls. This is the perfect combination to make a fun filling day you will never forget.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission- Island Gully (Blue Hole)
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Start your private tour with pickup at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Then travel to Island Gully Falls, a swimming hole at the base of a scenic waterfall and one of Jamaica’s hidden treasures. On arrival at Island Gully Falls, your guide takes you to a secluded spot where you can splash around in the bright azure waters. If you’re feeling adventurous, jump off one of the small cliffs into the swimming hole or try out the rope swing. Next, your guide leads you on an easy hike up to Secret Falls. You’ll have just enough time to take in the tropical views and snap some photos of the waterfall. Then hop back in the vehicle, let's get lunch (own expense) and end your tour with hotel/pier drop-off.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Bring water shoes,cash, towels,change of clothes and sunblock if needed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.