Blue Hole Excursion From Runaway Bay Hotels
Visit the most unique natural water attraction in the hills of Ocho Rios, where you get to experience a 1.5 hours fun-filled adventure! Swim in various natural blue pools, enjoy exhilarating cliff dives and jumps from various heights as you climb up and down the cascading waterfalls, get a back massage from the gushing waters and go through hidden caves. In addition, you can stop for shopping and lunch in Ocho Rios.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Hotel/Villa pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees/Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Experience a 4.5 hours private educational and fun-filled tour from Runaway Bay Hotels/Villas. Enjoy round trip air condition transportation from your Hotel/Villa to the Blue Hole.
The Blue Hole is a peaceful and secluded spot located in the White River Valley which borders both St Ann and St Mary. Your driver will educate you about the way of Jamaican lifestyle and history proceeding to the Blue Hole. Along the way you will see the clear blue waters of the ocean heading east to Ocho Rios.
Upon reaching the Blue Hole your attentive guide will assist you to an adventure and a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You will get to climb along the many cascades, jumping off the rocks into the natural swimming pools. Explore hidden, underwater caves and tunnels, daring dives and an exciting Tarzan rope swing. Upon completion of your tour, you will get the opportunity to stop for shopping and lunch at a local restaurant of your choice before returning to your Hotel, Guest House or Villas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A MINIMUM OF FOUR (4) PEOPLE PER BOOKING IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TOUR
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.