Blue Hole Mineral Spring and Ricks Cafe Tour
This amazing tour starts with the Blue Hole Mineral Spring which sits beneath a cavernous opening in Jamaica’s terrain and is completely encased by Karst limestone. Naturally occurring minerals in the limestone (known for their therapeutic value) act as an underground filter for the steady upwelling of water, leaving behind a luxuriously pure bath of minerals for guests to enjoy.
Then Complete your day with one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots the Rick's Cafe. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets!
Just relax and leave it up to Road Travel Jamaica as our Our aim is to meet your expectation and beyond, leaving you with the best ‘’WOW’ moment of your life, with our professional and friendly drivers while getting a brief lifestyle and history about our beautiful island.
per adult from
6 to 20 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry fee for all activity
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Blue Hole Mineral Spring sits beneath a cavernous opening in Jamaica’s terrain and is completely encased by Karst limestone. Naturally occurring minerals in the limestone (known for their therapeutic value) act as an underground filter for the steady upwelling of water, leaving behind a luxuriously pure bath of minerals for guests to enjoy.
The Blue Hole is located about 30 min. from Negril near the community of Little Bay.
Experience the thrill of jumping off a cliff (or climb down a ladder) 22 ft. to swim in the hole's cool mineral water reputed to have therapeutic properties that energize and refresh. Watch the lifeguards leap from overhanging trees to dive 55 ft. into the spring.
There is plenty of room to swim and float in this 40 ft by 50 ft. pool and the depth are 35 ft.
A separate swimming pool is a feed by the same mineral water.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets!
Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if your hotel isn't listed please type it in when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- infant seats available up-on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.