Blue Hole Mineral Spring Private Tour from Montenegro Bay
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy peace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Hotel Lobby at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient drivers. We try to make your travel to the Blue Hole Mineral as easy as breeze. After an electrifying day at the Blue Hole Mineral Spring . We will then stop at Ricks Cafe in Negril to have lunch (own expense) and watch the sunset. A glass bottom boat will be there, if you want a ride it will be an additional cost.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission: Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- Entry/Admission: Rick's Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Watch the life guards leap from overhanging trees to dive 55 ft. into the spring. There is plenty of room to swim and float in this 40 ft by 50 ft. pool and the depth is 35 ft. A separate swimming pool is feed by the same mineral water. They have a bar/grill, cabana and volleyball court so you can spend the day here and enjoy the county side. The mineral spring and swimming pool remain open until dark while the bar serves guests late into the evening and early morning hours until the last person leaves. Blue Hole is located about 30 min. from Negril near Little Bay and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Montego Bay. The adventurous can jump from 22 ft or take a ladder down to the cold mineral springs. For the less adventurous the swimming pool is feed from the same mineral springs. They also have cabanas and a volleyball court (beach sand). Horseback riding can be arranged at $60. per person per hour and shorter rides are possible.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Once at the cafe, you can watch professional divers fly through the air and into the water from steep cliffs, relax to the sound of soothing reggae music, and watch a vibrant sunset. Enjoy the restaurant's food, or sip on your favorite cocktail from the bar (own expense). Have approximately two hours at the cafe. Tour is flexible and you may return earlier if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Bring Water shoes, towels, change of clothes and sun block(if needed).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.