Blue Hole Mineral Springs, Rick's Café & FREE shopping
This is a tour designed to let visitors experience Jamaica as much as possible, combination of different activities that no other tour operators offers.
NB: This is only for the transportation to and from the attraction, once you’re on site there will be a entrance fee of $10 per person for the tour.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Free Shopping
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole Mineral Spring
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Have you ever experienced watching the sun set at one of the best locations in the world? Rick's Café is famous for its breathtaking sunset and its cliff diving. It is family friendly so if you brave enough to jump or just to watch others jump.
live music makes everything better.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blue Hole Mineral Spring Road Brighton District, Little Bay Jamaica
Experience the thrill of jumping off a cliff (or climb down a ladder) 22 ft. to swim in the hole's cool mineral water reputed to have therapeutic properties that energise and refresh.There is plenty of room to swim and float in this 40 ft by 50 ft. pool and the depth is 35 ft.Plus a separate swimming pool is feed by the same mineral water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Negril Treehouse, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril 00000 Jamaica
With this tour you get to make free stops at various souvenir shops in Negril to take a little part of Jamaica for the entire family.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.