Blue Hole Secret Falls and Bob Marley Nine Mile Private Tour
Dunn's River Falls is a must visit attraction in Jamaica. Globally, it is as well known as reggae and equally as stimulating. The Spaniards called the area "Las Chorreras", the waterfalls or springs and it is truly one of the most beautiful spots on the island. After climbing the Dunns River Falls we will drive through the rain forest to the breath taking Bluehole hole. Where you swing from Tarzan ropes and check out the secret falls. You will be able to purchase lunch at a popular jerk center.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive you will head to Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. Feel free to take lots of photos on this tour. Independent professional photographers are available to take photos at a cost however, if you prefer to take your own feel free to do so at your own risk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Learn about the life and times of Bob Marley on this full-day excursion to Nine Mile, the King of Reggae's home. Explore the tiny village and learn about its Rastafarian roots, then visit Marley's childhood home and burial place. Round-trip transportation from Hotel/Port is included in this tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if name of hotel or port is not listed please type when booking.Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 18 years or older to drink.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.