Blue Hole, Secret Falls, and Dunn's River Falls Combo Day-Trip from Montego Bay
This is an excellent combination to do the electrifying Blue Hole plus Secret Falls and Dunn's River Falls on the same day for less than half of what it would cost to do them separately. This combination was designed by us with only one intention in mind and that is to satisfy our valued customers by offering the top two attractions on the same day for the price of one. With skip the lines access, It is a full day trip, full of fun and excitement as you indulge yourself in these awesome activities that are 100% natural and guaranteed rare experience - The kind of activities that the locals took advantage of all their lives. A taste of what "Real Jamaica" is! We will stop at one of our popular jerk chicken joints for lunch (Lunch own expense).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admissions to the attractions
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. There is no stop at the Rose all Great House on your way to Negril however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos.
Pass By: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most, if not all the other Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. One could say that this was a strategy used back in the plantation era as a means of overlooking the plantation and also for security purposes. This house, unlike the Rose Hall Great House, is not haunted but of a more peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away. As you pass by, feel free to take photos when your tour guide slows down.
Stop At: Discovery Bay, Jamaica
The town of Discovery Bay is where you will find Columbus Park. It was originally named Puerto Seco “Dry Harbour” by Christopher Columbus in 1494 when he and his men landed on the Island. It is said that could not find fresh water to drink. They later found fresh water in another area about 5 miles west of the town. The water was so good that they named the location where it was found Rio Bueno “Good River”. However, the town of Puerto Seco was later renamed in 1947 to Discovery Bay because Discovery Bay is where the Spanish, lead by Christopher Columbus landed when they invaded the Island on May 4, 1494. There is a park with several old relics and artifacts on display (Park temporarily close for renovations). There will be a brief stop to take photos and capture the rich history of this historic town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
This tour takes you through one of the most popular towns on the Island. Runaway Bay is naturally beautiful and is certainly one of the most scenic areas in Jamaica. It sits between the beautiful, crisp coastline to one side and the lush green mountains to the other. There is much debate as to how the town of Runaway Bay got its name. some people believe it got the name because that is where the last batch of Spanish soldiers ran away from when they were retreating from the attacking British Troops lead by Governor Ysassi right after the 1655 British invasion of Jamaica, while other argue that it was the point from which the Slaves from inland plantations used as an escape route to runaway to Cuba. Get your cameras ready to go as you make your way through this area.
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A rare experience awaits you as your tour guide take you to the world famous Dunns River Falls. By now, you should be wearing your swimsuits so all you have to do is to meet with your resident guide, go through the briefing, sign the waiver form and get on with the fun at hand. Your friendly resident guide will walk you do to the beach where the tour starts. The total climb from the beach to the top is approximately 600ft (183 meters). There are pools along the way where you will stop for photo shoots. If you are unable to complete the climb it's no problem - there are exit points along the way. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn's River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world. Your total time at Dunns River Falls will be approx. 1 hour 45 minutes. Feel free to ask your tour guide just to point out the areas of the falls that featured in the James Bond movie (Doctor No).
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
The heartbeat of the garden parish of St. Ann, the resort area of Ocho Rios is the nature lover’s paradise. As previously thought to be watered by eight rivers (as its name suggests) Ocho Rios provides a lush landscape of caves, gardens, rivers and white sand beaches. The name Ocho Rios actually derives from “Las Choreras” meaning “waterfalls” and may be a reflection of the many waterfalls in the area. From the Fern Gully located in the remains of an old river bed to the tiered waterfalls of Dunn’s River, Blue Hole and the Secret Falls, arguably, Jamaica’s most popular attractions, Ocho Rios draws thousands of visitors back to arguably the island’s most romantic, picturesque resort area.
Ocho Rios is a small “Colonial Styled Town” with a population of approximately 25 thousand. “The Centerpiece of Jamaica”, Ocho Rios provides a range of activities from golf to watersports to equestrian and soft adventure activities. The area is approximately equidistant between the island’s two cities – Kingston and Montego Bay, providing excellent access from both international airports. The birthplace of Bob Marley and Marcus Garvey, Ocho Rios offers a variety of cultural experiences – Marley’s mausoleum at Nine Miles, Reggae Xplosion and Seville Heritage Park all help to chronicle Jamaica’s experience in story and song.
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive you will head to Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots. Feel free to take lots of photos on this tour. Independent professional photographers are available to take photos at a cost however, if you prefer to take your own cameras/phones feel free to do so at your own risk.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Montego Bay hotels and other accommodations. You must contact us at the number provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress comfortably: take cash, camera (preferably waterproof), towels, water shoes, swimsuits, snacks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We do suggest that customers take their car seats in case we runout
- You must be 18 or older to drink alcoholic beverages
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. Tour may be rescheduled or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the customer can be prevented from participating in the activities if they are found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions
- Customers with the above conditions are required to use their discretion and good judgement if you attempt to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.