Blue hole snorkeling, and turtle park
No tour is complete without snorkeling the blue holes of East Grand Bahama, these blue holes are cavern that are connected under the earth, which causes the fish life to be abundant due the tide rising and falling, the blue holes looks as if they are boiling, hence they got the nick name boiling holes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- On this Blue hole snorkeling adventure you will be picked up from your cruise port, or hotel and travel to the very end of the east of Grand Bahama Island, where you will then be introduce to your captain, and get all the does and don’ts. The first part of your tour will take you snorkeling over the blue holes of East Grand Bahama, these blue holes are cavern that are connected under the earth, which causes the fish life to be abundant due the tide rising and falling, the blue holes looks as if they are boiling, hence they got the nick name boiling holes, which we will snorkel for 30 to 45 minutes. The second part of your tour is 30 minutes where you will see wild life, like the black tip shark, spotted eagle rays, sting rays, star fish, sea urchins, sea cucumber, conch, and you might see even a wild spotted dolphin. The third part of your tour is a stop to the turtle park for 15 minutes where you will see the hawksbill turtle, loggerhead turtle, and you might also see the green turtle. The forth part of your tour we will stop at a restaurant on Sweetings Cay for light refreshments and fruit salad, before we head back to the main land to board the van to head back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel guest will be picked up at your hotel, ship guest will be picked up at your ship and returned back to your pickup location.Directions: call for more informationDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: all guest will be returned back to where they were picked up from.Ports
- Bahamas Adventures Freeport, Jolly Roger Dr. next to Taino Beach Resort Freeport Grand Bahama, Freeport, The Bahamas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/27/2018 - 8/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For cruise ship passengers meeting point is at the white tent next to Harley-Davidson. Celebration, Bahamas Paradise, Grand Clasica passengers meeting point is outside you cruise port at the taxi stand.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.