Blue Ice cave Adventure
The Blue ice cave tour is for those who want to experience natures spectacular surroundings in a less crowded ice cave.This ice cave tour has much fewer tourists so you will have more privacy and you will have more time to see, experience and photograph the amazing creatures of nature.. The tour is excellent for all nature lovers ,photographers , outdoor people who love to hike a little bit and for those who love extreme beautiful nature and outdoor activity. -The difficult level in this tour is rather moderate but people need to dress warmly,in a good hiking shoes in it because sometimes we hike the glacier to reach to the cave. if you want something truly memorable then join us on this magical tour.
Our Crystal blue adventure ice cave tour is for ice cave lovers that wants to reach for something more extreme blue and is a combination of a glacier hike and an ice cave tour to our most blue and beautiful ice cave .
What's included :
- Driver/Guide Helmet Crampons
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Glaciar Jokulsarlon, Al Lado De La Carretera Nacional N 1, Vatnajokull National Park Iceland
From Glacier lagoon ( Jökulsárlón ) we board our super jeep, drive for a 30 minutes to the roots of Breiðarmerkujökull.
Departure Point :Jökulsárlón, Iceland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.