BLUE LAGOON & 3 islands PRIVATE TOUR
Imagine yourself in a thousand shades of turquoise and blue mixed in a little lagoon, sun high above the horizon, seagulls singing above in the skies, waves tenderly washing the shore… Looks like you’ve discovered a small heaven on earth. Enjoy your visit to the Blue Lagoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Go Pro Camera
- Wi Fi
What's excluded :
Come on board and enjoy a pleasant boat ride to Trogir, a charming little town built on a small island. This charismatic little coastal town is connected to the rest of the world by two bridges. The smaller one connects it to the land on the north, while the bigger bridge connects it to another island on the south. Trogir has been enlisted on the UNESCO World Heritage List as an exquisite example of urban continuity. And it truly is exquisite in every imaginable way. Discover its historical buildings, churches and palaces, wander through its elegant narrow streets, use your free time here to climb the cathedral’s bell tower and take a look at the city and the surrounding landscape from a higher level.
A short boat ride will take you to a nearby area where you’ll discover the wonders of the Blue Lagoon and coves on island Šolta. This one will charm you right away with its crystal-clear waters. It’s the perfect destination for everyone in search of a small piece of paradise close to Trogir. Whether you want to do some swimming and snorkeling or just relax on the beach and get away from the city noise, you'll find that escaping to the Blue Lagoon is the best option.
• Trogir, Trogir, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
• Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
• Maslinica, Maslinica, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
• Necujam, Necujam, Solta Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Departure Point :Trumbićeva obala 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Dear guests,Please arrive at the meetinig location 10 minutes before the start of tour.Thank you.Airports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.