Blue Lagoon Day Cruise from Paphos
Discover the beauties of western Cyprus! This is a must-do cruise whilst visiting the island.
A coach will pick you up from your centrally located hotel in Paphos town and take you to the Latsi area where you will meet Wave Dancer yacht. Cruise along the beautiful Nature Reserve of Akamas Peninsula, which juts out into the sea on the north-west corner of the island.
During this relaxing day cruise, you will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in Blue Lagoon, a large popular bay with crystal clear and warm waters.
From the boat, while you will be sunbathing, you will have the opportunity to see sights such as the Sea Caves and the tiny Saint's Island.
Refuel with a lovely buffet lunch, served on board. Open bar with local drinks is also available during the whole day cruise.
In the afternoon, you will return at Pafos harbor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Open Bar Local Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of snorkel equipment (masks)
- Live entertainment
- Day cruise with yacht
What's excluded :
- Any imported drinks
- Beach Towels
- Swim wear
- Sun cream
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Akamas Cyprus
The first swimming stop is at the largest bay of the Akamas Peninsular the famous BLUE LAGOON. The difference with this bay compared to others is the sky blue colour and shallow waters, the sandy seabed and warm temperature. The Blue Lagoon is a sheltered bay where the water tends to be warmer – in summer it can reach up to 30 degrees C.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Lara Bay Turtle Conservation Station, Akamas, Paphos Cyprus
One of the very few important sea turtle nesting areas in the Mediterranean.
Pass By: Sea Caves, Agiou Geogiou Road, Paphos Cyprus
The area can be describes as a unique place of excellent beauty, geological and biological interest
Pass By: Coral Bay, Peyia Cyprus
Located in the Pafos (Paphos) region in Pegeia - a thriving tourist resort - the 500-metre long, Coral Bay Beach is considered to be one of the loveliest coasts of the area.
Departure Point :Paphos, Paphos, Paphos District
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Paphos. Participants are requested to contact the local service provider at least 48 hours in advance to confirm their pick up location and time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/1/2020 - 10/31/2020
6/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 AM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No high heels allowed on the boat
- Be sure to bring swim wear, beach towels, and sun cream
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.