Blue Lagoon, Included Premium Admission and Private transfer in a new Mercedes Benz V-class
Your transfer to the Blue Lagoon begins from your accommodation pace; you will be picked up in a in a brand new Mercedes Benz V-class luxury minivan and driven along the Reykjanes Peninsula. This provides you with a great opportunity for sightseeing; this stretch is renowned for its iconic volcanoes, expanses of lava and craggy coastline. You will know you have reached the Blue Lagoon when you see a column of steam rising ahead.
• Blue Lagoon
• Private tour
• Spa tours
• Transfer service does include entry fees to the Blue Lagoon and
• Silica mud mask
• Use of towel, bathrobe and slippers
• 1st drink of your choice
• Second mask of choice
• Table reservation at Lava Restaurant
• Sparkling wine if dining
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Restaurant Reservation (optional) and Sparkling Wine if dining
- Use of Towel, Bathrobe & Slippers
- First drink of your choice at Blue Lagoon
- Silica Mud Mask and Algae Mask
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Bathing in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon, and heal your mind, body and soul with the silica and algae masks on offer.
The Blue Lagoon is an incredible place with more unique attributes than can be counted. The water is pumped up from the depths of the earth by the adjacent geothermal power-plant and contains within it strains of healing algae and bacteria that are not found anywhere else. The water's opacity and vivid blue colour reveal its unusual properties.
Other than its pools, the Blue Lagoon has hot and cold tubs, saunas, steam-rooms and treatments you can purchase. All guests can use the silica masks, but included in your premium package, you are also provided with an algae mask. This premium package also provides you with a free welcome drink at the lagoon upon arrival, use of bathrobe and slippers.
Enjoy the healing, naturally-occurring, geothermal waters of the incredible Blue Lagoon.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels, guesthouses, Airbnb, ports and airports in the Reykjavík capital region. Other locations for pickups are negotiable.Airports
- Reykjavik Domestic Airport, Reykjavik Iceland
- Keflavik Intl Airport, 235 Keflavikurflugvollur Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Harbor in Reykjavik, Sculpture & Shore Walk, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2-15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible but not in the lagoon
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.