Blue Lagoon Return Bus Transfer from Reykjavik
Visit the Blue Lagoon, one of the wonders of the world, during your visit in Iceland. Departures from BSI Bus Terminal are every hour according to the opening hours of the Blue Lagoon. After having enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either return to Reykjavík or be dropped off at Keflavík International Airport (KEF). Entry to the Blue Lagoon is not included and must be booked in advance. Choose from one of 13 departure times when you book.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Flexible return times
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Blue Lagoon
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- On your way to the Blue Lagoon you will drive through the lava fields of the Reykjanes Peninsula, the drive between Reykjavík and the Blue Lagoon is approx. 50 minutes.
The Blue Lagoon was formed in 1976 during operation at the nearby geothermal power plant. In the years that followed, people began to bathe in the unique water and apply the silica mud to their skin. Those with psoriasis noticed an incredible improvement in their condition. Over the years, Blue Lagoon has been innovative in harnessing this gift of nature to develop different spa services and products.
After having enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either return to Reykjavík or be dropped off at Keflavík International Airport (KEF) valid from October 1st.
Admission to the Blue Lagoon is NOT included and must be booked in advance.
Departure Point :Umferðarmiðstöðin BSÍ, Iceland, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is approx. 4 EUR per bag.
- Minimum age is two years to enter the Blue Lagoon
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.