Blue Lagoon-Vourvourou Lunch Cruise from Ouranoupolis
The luxurious one-of-a-kind Glassbottom vessel provides you the perfect swimming experience around the most beautiful places of Halkidiki. Every Monday & Friday 11:00-17:00 take part in a fun cruise with 3 stops for swimming in crystal clear waters. Let us organise for you the famous "Greek souvlaki " and enjoy your meal on board. Discover the yellow corals and explore the underwater sea life snorkeling around the well known bay of Blue Lagoon (Vourvourou). Enjoy your meal cruising back to Ammouliani, where we stop once again 45 minutes for swimming from the boat at Alikes Lagoon. The last 45 minutes stop is at the famous 'Carribean of Halkidiki' called Drenia (swimming from the boat). We are back at 17.00 flourished with pictures and the perfect swimming experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - After the first stop at Blue Lagoon, we will organize for you a greek traditional lunch that you will have the opportunity to enjoy it during the cruise. For vegeterian meal please inform us earlier.
- Water slide
- Entry/Admission - Vourvourou Bay
- Entry/Admission - Alykes beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vourvourou Bay, Vourvourou Greece
Stop at the famous Blue Lagoon- Vourvourou's islet for swimming and snorkeling for 1.5 hours. You swim from the boat stairs and we are at a depth of 3meters.
You have free of charge swimming toys and snorkeling equipment.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alykes beach, Ammouliani Greece
Stop for swimming at the famous Alike lagoon (swimming from the boat)
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Drenia Island, Ammouliani Greece
Stop 45 minutes at the famous Carribean of Halkidiki (swimming from the boat)
Departure Point :Tower of Prosphorion, Tower Prosforios, Ouranoupoli 630 75, Greece
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.