Blue Mountains Coffee Private Tour from Kingston
This smooth Arabica coffee is sweet-toned, easily had without additives, naturally alkaline and contains vitamins and nutrients making it beneficial for daily consumption. Unlike the majority of the island, the Blue Mountain experiences its own micro-climate of significantly cooler temperatures and trustworthy afternoon rain, the ideal ingredients for ruby red coffee blossoms to grow. The largest mountain range in Jamaica,
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Jamaica
You will be picked up at your hotel in Kingston. I will meet you in the lobby. leaving the hotel your tour guide will start providing information on the areas you are passing through. Thiry minutes later as you are traveling through the mountains, we will reach our first stop at a look out point where you will see the eastern side of the city and be informed on it's various landmarks, areas and history. Fifteen minutes later, we continue our journey, passing through "Irish Town", a small village area that was and is still used today by wealthy Kingstonians to get away from the city. Ten minutes later we arrive to our destination. wile we are there we can walk around and take a few pictures. After we take all for our pictures we will have a seat and begin to learn about the different type of coffee there are. And you will also get to drink some of the coffee as well. After all of that we will take at twenty minute hike to see how the coffee grows.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel in Kingston. I will meet you in the lobby.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.