Blue Mountains Gourmet Food, Guided Walking, Sightseeing Adventure From Sydney
Explore World Heritage-listed wilderness with your eyes and taste buds, discovering spectacular scenery, with locally sourced food prepared on site by your owner/driver. We start by collecting you from your CBD hotel for an early arrival into the mountains to get into some amazing photo opportunities, and learn all about the incredible region.
By the time you get to us, you already know that the Blue Mountains is a World Heritage listed region. The trick is finding someone who knows the place like only a local can, to take you to all those hidden nooks and crannies not known to the general public, all the while ticking off icons like the Three Sisters. We will take you to our favourite spots, source local produce for a progressive lunch, and chat to you about all the things we have learned about the beautiful Blue Mountains including its rich indigenous history and geology.
Add in fruit/nut picking (Nov-Apr season), free cider/sweets/apple pie tastings to top it off!
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Progressive Lunch
- Cider tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Selected hotel pickup and return via scenic river cruise
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Gourmet Getaway Tours
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Scenic World
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Free time option of Scenic World (own expense) or cliff top/forest walking - both with amazing postcard views of the 3 sisters rock formation, Mount Solitary and the Jamison Valley.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gourmet Getaway Tours, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Hearty three course breakfast with the locals in a Blue Mountains village cafe. Views of three valleys in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains region, circuit loop through the mountains - giving us best chance of avoiding other tour groups, with progressive lunch paired with many inspiring views and walks. Beautiful Apple village of Bilpin with free cider and apple pie tastings. 20km river cruise back to Sydney CBD. Owner driver/guide.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Bilpin Cider Company, 2369 Bells Line of Road, Bilpin, New South Wales 2758 Australia
Our clients have the selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic ciders to taste, in a beautiful mountains farm setting.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Whisk & Pin Showroom & Store, U 2 44 Wilson St Unit 3, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Delicacies abound when we visit this hidden away gem for tastings galore. Maybe even grab a delicious coffee or gift while you are there.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
We pass through Leura main shopping strip and backstreets (to view some of the beautiful country style cottages) en route to the Three Sisters lookouts and Scenic World (optional).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
We visit various locations with stunning views, walks - complimented with amazingly prepared foods by the (local) owner/driver. All the while receiving informative commentary.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Cruise the historic Parramatta River back to Sydney CBD, with drop off option of Circular Quay (6pm) or Darling Harbour (615pm).
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Katoomba Falls, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
Take in the views of the 244m high Katoomba Falls - from the Skyway (Scenic World at own cost) or walking option.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from selected centrally located Sydney CBD hotels and transport hubs (630-7am)Return point: Drop off at Western Sydney Ferry (5pm) for Scenic River Cruise, finishing at Circular Quay (6pm) or Darling Harbour (615pm) - customer choice.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is comfortable with respect to other travellers.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as not all allergies can be catered for (E.g. Nut Allergies)
- Maximum number per booking 14
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.