Blue Mountains Hop-on Hop-off Tour with Optional Scenic World Rides
Plan your day at your own pace & hop off wherever you like for as long as you like. Enjoy live commentary and personal service from our friendly driver guides. Use their local knowledge you will find the best views, amazing bush walks & spectacular waterfalls. Great tips for where to eat and shop like a local. Stay overnight and extend your pass for up to 3 days. A free 72 page guidebook with info & maps which also saves you money on entries, hotels & restaurants with local discounts. Info sheets in 7 different languages. Upgrade and include a Scenic World pass, you can be soaring high above the trees or shooting down into ancient rainforest on the world's steepest railway. You'll leave no carbon footprint as we are proudly Australia's first 100% Carbon Neutral Tourism service. The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus takes you to MORE of the sights, faster and more frequently than any other Blue Mountains tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free luggage transfer to accommodation in Katoomba & Leura
- 72 page guidebook - information, maps & bush walking guides
- Local discounts - Accommodation, entries, shopping and dining
- Information sheets - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish & Russian
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Restroom on board
Katoomba, Leura Village & Cliff top tour
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Katoomba, Leura Village & Cliff top tour:
Attractions on the Katoomba, Leura Village & Cliff top tour:
- 42 Katoomba St - Opposite The Carrington Hotel in Katoomba Street
- 188 Katoomba St - The Arts Corner - Outside Gallery One88 at the bottom of Katoomba Street.
- 68a Lurline St - The Gingerbread House Stop - Next to The Clarendon Guest House
- 98 Lurline St - Bus stop on Lurline Street outside Lost Bear Gallery
- 122 Lurline St - Bus stop on Lurline St outside Lurline House
- 142 Lurline St - Bus stop opposite Shelton Lea Guesthouse on Lurline Street
- Cliff Dr opp Cliff View Lookout - Katoomba Cascades Stop - Bus stop at the top of the park Katoomba Falls Reserve
- Katoomba Falls Rd opp Blue Mountains Tourist Park - Bus stop outside Shelter Shed. Opposite Katoomba Falls Tourist Park
- Scenic World, Violet St - Bus stop located in Bay 1 in the coach parking area
- Narrow Neck Lookout - Please note - Not all buses travel to this stop, so speak to your driver if you intend to stay a while.
- Blue Mountains Tourist Park, Katoomba Falls Rd - Bus stop at front entry to Katoomba Falls Holiday Park
- Blue Mountains Chocolate Company - Bus stop on Echo Point Rd around the corner from the store.
- 18 Echo Point Rd - Bus stop outside Echo Point Motor Inn & opposite Lillianfels Hotel.
- 33 Echo Point Rd - Bus stop outside The Lookout Bar & Restaurant
- 52A Cliff Dr - Bus Stop across the road from Honeymoon Lookout
- 90 Cliff Dr - Kiah Lookout - Bus stop on cliff drive at Solitary Restaurant Driveway
- 15A Cliff Dr - Bus stop across the road from Leura Cascades entry.
- 50 Olympian Parade - Gordon Falls - Bus stop on the corner on the cliff side of the road
- Leuralla Toy and Railway Museum - Bus stop located opposite the Museum
- 271 Leura Mall - Lyrebird Dell - Bus stop on the North West corner of The Mall & Malvern Rd.
- Leura Uniting Church, Megalong St - Bus stop on Megalong Street near Woollworths Carpark Entry
- 12 Fitzroy St - Bus stop on Gladstone Rd near the corner of Fitzroy Street
- 20-28 Fitzroy St - Bus stop outside main entry of Waldorf Leura Gardens Resort.
- Ubika Day Spa Blue Mountains - Fairmont Resort & Spa - Bus stop under portico outside main Hotel entry
- Everglades Historic House and Gardens - Bus stop on Everglades Ave opposite Fitzroy Street
- Leura Garage - Bus stop at Leura Garage Cafe Restaurant & Bar
- Leura Station, Leura Mall - Leura Raillway - Bus stop between station and Blue Mountains Antiques
- Blue Mountains G'Day Motel - Bus stop at bus zone on highway near G'day entry
- Goldsmith Pl Opp Katoomba Station - Bus stop opposite Hotel Gearin. Drop off only.
The Three Sisters / Echo Point Lookout / Leura Cascades / Gordon Falls Lookout / Leuralla / Everglades Historic House and Gardens / Katoomba Falls / Scenic World Blue Mountains / Narrow Neck Trail
Operates: Daily departures from Katoomba station at 9:15am. Buses run every 45 minutes until the last circuit finishes at 5:25pm.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Blue Mountains hop-on hop-off tour can be validated for three consecutive days from the first time of use if you are staying in the Blue Mountains. Enquire with the driver.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.