Blue Mountains Peak Hike
My Name is Roger Thompson , I am a born Jamaican but was raised up in the beautiful mountains close to the blue mountains National Park. My hobbies with nature and Music. I resign my jobs as Park Ranger and as forest Ranger. I am very knowledgeable about the plants and animals, insects. I have work with a lot of students, locally and internationally, for research. I love to meet people and teach. My community is very nice with view and waterfalls, sunset and sunrise. We roast coffee and like by nature in nature with nature. Now I am ready to share the best experience..
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup offered from Kingston or Buff Bay
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountain Peak
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountain Peak, 12 Crofton W Ford PO, Blue Mountains National Park Jamaica
Peak can be climb at sunrise or Sunset, based on the time of your experience the schedule is adjusted.
Off Road drive to the entrance of the path to the Peak on a Jeep
Hike to the Peak (3 to 4 hours each way)
Cook some local food
Hang out and chill with the locals
(accomodation can be provided on request)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :B1, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be arranged from Kingston or Buff Bay (exact meeting location to be agreed on upfront)OrMeeting in Red Light, accessible via route Taxi from Papine and transfer to the starting point
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.