Blue Park Tour
Who said that southern Brazil does not have a water park of the best quality?
Blue Park is located on the second largest freshwater reserve in the world, the Guarani Aquifer, and has the third-largest thermal beach with waves in the world. There you will be able to have fun with 9 types of waves that reach 1.20m high in the middle of a natural sand with a breathtaking environment that reminds you of the Caribbean.
If you like adrenaline, the park also has a twist tube, fast falls, and zip lines. For those who enjoy sport fishing, you should visit Sunny Lake. The place also has squares, food places with pizzas, hamburgers and skewers, a lounge to enjoy drinks and shops for those who want to buy a souvenir or even swimwear.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Transfers In/Out
- Blue Park Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Blue Park Foz
What's excluded :
- Foods and Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Park Foz, Rua Carlos Hugo Urnau, 3175, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-734 Brazil
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.