Blue River Combo: White Water Tubing-horse Back Riding & Labyrinth Tour
Get an up close look at Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders with the
Horse back riding, white water tubing and labyrinth tour through the Blue river.. Follow an expert local guide through breathtaking scenery, rugged trails and truly beautiful attractions. This is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers. Highlights Tour of Rio Celeste, Volcanoes and the beautiful Sloth habitat. Experience the beauty of Costa Rica's natural landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Horse back riding an milking trough the rain forest and Blue river: Connect with nature and explore the beauty of the Tenorio rain forest on a horseback ride through the lush primary and secondary rain forest surrounding Costa Rica's most famous river (blue river) where you will get a chance to refresh and swim in this natural environment . Ride a well-trained horse along leafy jungle trails and across rivers on a private farm. Slow down and appreciate the area’s amazing biodiversity as a nature guide points out native plant species and wildlife like monkeys, sloths and exotic birds learn about native flora and fauna and spot wildlife.
White Water Tubing at the Blue river: This river float trips passes through class I-II excitement on the Blue River. After a complete safety orientation, the basics are sorted and you feel comfortable maneuvering your tube, the trip starts by follow the guides down some great rapids on the river. Splash over ledges, bounce through holes, and ride some wild wave trains in our specially designed white water tubes. Your river guide will guide the trip through the best routes to pick as the group maneuvers through the class I and II rapids.
• Laberinto de Katira, Corredor Noratlantico, Katira 21504 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at at any other location near by the resorts listed.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People from Dreams Las Mareas have to pay per booking $150 extra on the day of the pick up for transportation.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.