Blue River Hot Springs Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Dreams Las Mareas
Discover a paradise on earth only found along the north side of majestic, smoking Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
Be picked-up and dropped-off from your hotel in and around La Cruz to visit a lush rain forest. Experience incomparable views, blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs, 262-foot (80 meter) waterfalls and much more. In the morning, hike in the rain forest for dips under the grand waterfalls, cascading pools and along the blue river. After a delicious lunch take dips in 4 different natural mineral hot spring pools and the fresh water pool with a bullet water slide, meander the tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varietals, the Butterfly Gardens, orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi & Bird & Caiman Lakes, turtle ponds and more. Take a natural mud bath and sauna; visit miniature donkeys and horses and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fixed lunch
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Locker and changing room
- Entry/Admission - Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at Tiki Bar & Restaurant)
- Food and beverages, beyond what is included
- Spa Treatments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours, Rincon de La Vieja 21306 Costa Rica
Be amazed by the beauty, the tropical rainforest and colorful birds Swim under the Grand Waterfalls, walk along rainforest nature trails and until coming upon the incomparable beauty of the blue river Rio Pénjamo. Afterward enjoy a delicious lunch at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. Then soak in natural mineral hot springs pools, take a natural mud bath and sauna, visit the Butterfly Gardens, meander Botanical Gardens with over 700 varieties of plants, heliconia, fruit-bearing trees, timber-yielding trees, orchid gardens, hummingbird garden, tropical fishponds and lagoons, turtle ponds, Caimon Lake, Bird Lake, view the hot springs bubbling up from the ground. There are tropical birds and even miniature horses and donkeys.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour offering is for transportation in this area. Please provide your contact details and hotel, so we may confirm exact time and location of pickup the day before.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent & hiking shoes (for the tour), bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (along paths created in forest and down dirt stairs)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.