BLUE ROUTE Hop On Hop Off Mornington Peninsula - City & Frankston Pick Up/Return
Breathe in the fresh sea air, sample local cuisine, and soak up the relaxed alfresco lifestyle of the Mornington Peninsula, just an hour from Melbourne. Explore the Mornington Peninsula Your Way!
Especially during Summer, the Mornington Peninsula can get very busy. To ensure you have the best experience, please familiarise yourself with all the stops and plan your day beforehand including a lunch stop. We advise to make reservations at restaurants.
Hopping with us made simple:
Pick up and return from your stop
Plan your day using the Hop It Timetable
Hop on hop off at any stop along the way
No designated driver needed
Excellent wine, outstanding food, amazing scenery
More money in your pocket to spend in the Mornington Peninsula
Free water available on board
GROUP BOOKINGS: We strictly do not accept any groups larger than 4.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Coolbox to store dairy and meat products
- Storage box to store all of your produce purchased
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick up from Grand Hyatt on Russell Street @ 9:45am and Frankston Station @ 10:30am
Departure Point :1: Grand Hyatt Melbourne, 123 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Frankston Station, Young St, Frankston VIC 3199, Australia
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.