Blue Sky Boat - open boat City Canal Cruise
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without taking a boat tour and seeing the city from the water. Since this boat is uncovered, nothing will obstruct the beautiful views from the water, and you'll be able to enjoy the sunshine when the sun is out.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Boat Company
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, 1071 ZD Amsterdam The Netherlands
An exciting option and ‘must-do’ experience of seeing Amsterdam, is the Blue Sky Boat! This intimate boat will take you on a tour down the Amsterdam canals on an open boat and offers the chance to get up close to the city. Nothing will obstruct the view from the water as this boat is uncovered and enables you to enjoy the sunshine and take fabulous pictures. This boat is also able to get to those city spots that are inaccessible to the larger tour boats, making this tour an even more unique experience.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Blue Boat Company, Stadhouderskade 501, 1071 ZD Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The weather in Amsterdam can sometimes be rainy, just like anywhere else. Please keep this in mind. When the weather is too bad to make the cruise, you will be transferred to a regular canal cruise.
- This is a non-refundable booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The main rule is to keep 1,5 meters distance where possible.
- Before departure guests will be asked if they have any health complaints that can indicate that they have Covid-19.
- Waiting lines can be a maximum of 10 pax long with 1,5 meters distance
- In our shops and docks, we have disinfectant hand gel that must by applies before boarding the boat.
- Boats have a maximum capacity of 10 pax.
- Guests need to remain seated during the canal cruise and are not allowed to walk through the boat.
- Empty F&B packaging needs to be taken off board by the guests themselves.
- Boats will be cleaned after every canal cruise.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.