Blue Whale Perth Canyon Expedition
The opportunity of a lifetime to have a rare encounter with the largest creature to have ever lived on our planet, the Blue Whale!
The Perth Canyon is a marine hotspot located 30 nautical miles off the coast of Perth, Western Australia where the elusive Blue Whales congregate each year to feed on krill during the months of March to May. Join Whale Watch Western Australia, the only company who offers the opportunity to encounter Blue Whales in Australia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- A complimentary beer, wine or champagne
- Photographer capturing complimentary images of your tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Whale Watch Western Australia
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include local parking fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whale Watch Western Australia, Augusta, Western Australia Australia
Join The Pod and Learn The language of The Whales with Whale Watch Western Australia!
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Sardine Jetty, 1 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for weather forecast
- Prepare with motion sickness medication if required
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.