BMW Dhulikhel, Namobuddha & Panauti Day tour
Namobuddha has been recognized as one holy place for Buddhist which has it’s own historical beliefs. Located almost forty kilometers from the major heart of Kathmandu city, and located on slightly elevated land, this place has pleasant and out of the way place. Namobuddha has been gaining attention in regard to holiday adventure, as this place is not that far from heart of the Kathmandu anyway. Located at cool place, among the old houses has the belief where Buddha, in his previous life as a prince, gave his body to starving tigress and her cubs. Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery is the prime attention here and Namobuddha resort is where people can spend wonderful time.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of BMW GS 800/700 bike for the day trip.
- Cost of fuel for the bikes.
- Service of English speaking road captain.
- All applicable entrance fees.
- 1 Lunch in local restaurant.
- Hotel pick up and drop transfers by private vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Nepal Visa & any international/domestic flights.
- Any Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (expect 1 Lunch).
- Tips for guide and drivers and local staffs etc.
- Any services in Kathmandu such as transfers, accommodation, tours (expect hotel transfers)
- Client's Insurance and Medical Expenses.
- Personal clothing & equipment (Jacket, Helmet, Gloves, Trousers, Goggles etc.)
- Any Damage of Motorbike due to road accident or any causes (to be settled as per the expense bill)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panauti, Panauti, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Early in the morning there will be a meeting program with the road captain and he will brief you about your tour, safety and overall plan of you Motorbike tour.
Then-after, we will move towards Namo Buddha & Dhulikhel. After a short tea stop at Dhulikhel, we switch to the 8KM uphill freshly blacktopped road passing through beautiful Tamang villages with terraced cultivated fields. There are awesome mountain views on a clear day. Namo Buddha is one of the power places of Kathmandu valley, majestically located at the top of a hill overlooking the entire Panauti valley. Namo Buddha offers great insight into Buddhist culture and tradition. Enjoy simple Tibetan lunch at a restaurant run by the monks. After exploring around the local villages, we will backwards to Kathmandu. After reaching Kathmandu, we will handover the bikes and you will be transferred to your specific hotel.
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Client's can leave their address and we shall arrange the pickup transfer accordingly.Ports
- Tónlistarskóli F.Í.H., Rauðagerði 27, Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.