Boat Cruise to Lysefjorden and The Pulpit Rock, Fixed tour price
This is a guided tour where we visit different sights between Stavanger and into the Lysefjord. Such as. Fantahåla, Jettegryta, Prekestolen, Goats, Henganefossen etc.
On the fly-bridge cruiseing in Lysefjord on a sunny day with family, friends, spouse or colleagues, it gives a wonderfully beautiful atmosphere with powerful mountain sides that meet the blue fjord.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pulpit Rock, Strand, 4110 Songesand, Norway
Preikestolen or Prekestolen (English: "The Pulpit Rock", "Pulpit" or "Preacher’s Chair") is a tourist attraction in the municipality of Forsand in Rogaland county, Norway. Preikestolen is a steep cliff which rises 604 metres (1,982 ft) above the Lysefjorden. Atop the cliff, there is an almost flat top of approximately 25 by 25 metres (82 ft × 82 ft). Preikestolen is located near the Western part of the fjord, and on its North side.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Strandkaien 61, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter where you want to be picked up.Ports
- Stavanger, Strandkaien
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/19/2019 - 11/30/2021
Monday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.