Boat Excursion in Florida Keys with Snorkeling Equipment
Trips are customizable - to a point. Your friendly, knowledgeable guide has experience with all sorts of ocean activities and knows the waters around the Lower Keys really well. So there are a few different areas to choose from on where to go and we can decide based on weather, wind, etc. There is the option to bring up to 2 kayaks ($10 rental fee per kayak). There is always snorkel equipment for all sizes on the boat. The guide would be glad to hop in and point things out just let him know ahead of time. Possibility of seeing dolphins. We love the ocean and have a passion for being on or under the water!
per adult from
40 to 240 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Cooler & Ice & Gatorade
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- $10 rental fee per kayak
Backcountry in Gulf of Mexico - Northeast of Key West
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Backcountry in Gulf of Mexico - Northeast of Key West:
Attractions on the Backcountry in Gulf of Mexico - Northeast of Key West:
- Snipe Keys
Southwest Gulf Coast / Stock Island
Operates: 35 minutes
Boca Grande - West
Route Duration: 40 minutesStops on the Boca Grande - West:
Attractions on the Boca Grande - West:
- Boca Grande Key - West of Key West
Key West / The Spa at Sunset Key
Operates: Whenever customer chooses
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.