Boat navigation to Puerto Blest and Los Cantaros Falls from Bariloche
Sailing the Nahuel Huapi Lake across the different shades of green of the water of the Blest branch is an experience you will remember for a lifetime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Navigation
What's excluded :
- Port taxes (USD 4)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
Stop At: Puerto Blest y Cascada de los Cantaro, Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche 8400 Argentina
Sailing begins at Puerto Pañuelo, in the Llao Llao peninsula. After an hour sailing, you'll see Centinela Island, where the remains of Perito Moreno lie, the father of Argentine National Parks. From then on, sailing goes on up to Cascada de los Cántaros.
Walking through the lush vegetation of the Valdivian rainforest, you'll get to the mouth of the waterfall, on Cántaros lake, where you can see an over 1,500-year-old larch tree.
Five minutes later, you'll finally get to Puerto Blest, a place whose beauty has amazed tourists for years.
The Blest Inn, a tribute to the legendary inn that was once located there, reopened recently. It is the perfect place to spend the night and rest in the middle of a unique environment. The inn has a gourmet restaurant and, a few meters away, there is another place where they serve different meals.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Puerto Panuelo, Located At Milestone 25.5 Of Bustillo Avenue, Across The Llao Llao Hotel., San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time will be reconfirmed
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.