Boat ride on lake Granada+Colonial sightseeing+Night tour at Masaya volcano
Live this eco colonial and volcanic adventure enjoying 3 tours paying only for one. Give yourself the luxery of having your own local tour guide who is knowledgeable, fluent in English who also provides a personal approach. On top of that offers safe private transportation. Explore the islets on lake Granada-Nicaragua, the majestic colonial architecture of the city and feel the adrenaline of taking a stuning picutre with the orange color of the lava in the background at the active volcano in Masaya.
Picture taking /Bird watching/Nature tour
Boat ride on lake Granada/Nicaragua ( you get to actualluy get off in one of the islets to visit the historic san pablo fortress)
Walking tour downtown/hall of churches and chocolate museum.
Visit to La merced church and its view point from bell tower.
Lunch at la calzada street ( not included).
Visit to Masaya volcano at night. ( take breath taking pictures on the top of the hill with the lava in the background.(
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Tour ride
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and driver
- Walking tour in the city of Granada
What's excluded :
- Entrances fees to some churches.
- Food and drinks
- Masaya volcano entrance fee is not included
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
Go back to nature and enjoy your private boat tour with a bilingual local guide for about 1 hour. Live the adventure and meet a cute family of monkey in one of the islets, get off the boat and learn about the fortress San Palo built more than 250 years ago. See birth life on the islands and take a wonderful picture from the best view of Mombacho volcano. the father of the 365 islets.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Granada Department
• Once you arrive to the Majestic Colonial city you will meet your Boat Captain who alone with your tour guide will take you to a wonderful adventure in lake Nicaragua where you will visit The Monkey Island among others and will have the chance to get off the boat to learn about the fortress San Pablo. Bring your camera as you will get stunning pictures of bird wild life, monkeys and more.
• After that your tour guide will take you on a walking tour around the city and will visit the main cathedral and hall of churches. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church. (best viewpoint in town).
• Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch. (not included)
• After that you will visit the chocolate museum and a hammock factory that is actually a organization for people who makes this products.
• And finally your Private Driver will take you to your Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
Once arrived at the national park you go all the way up the top of the volcano by car and then park at the parking lot which is a few feet away from the main crater so then walk for about 5 minutes to main lookouts to behold the amazing sunset and see how the sun hides behind the peak of the volcano. After that you will be taken 5 minutes back from the lookout to the main crater edge so you get to see the lava and take stunning pictures with the lava as the background. On the way out you will learn about the history and culture from locals and Masaya volcano itself at the museum located in the park. Finally, you will be driven back to your hotel in Managua.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Hotel in Manauga or the airportAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.