Boat Seafari Adventure
Enjoy a tour on a high powered Speedboat. The Tay Estuary is home to Bottlenose Dolphins, Grey seals, Lighthouses, Oil rigs, Bridges and the new Victoria and Albert Museum on the waterside. The trip is a mixture of thrills and wonder with historical and nature information given on the way. Trips last approximately one hour and are available from age seven up. Those particpating should be reasonably agile to board boat but we frequently have passengers in their 70's and older! Safe, well maintained and comfortable boat.
If you cannot find the date you want visit our website as many more dates are available at the same price!
Note we can add additonal boats and cater for coaches upon direct request!
per adult from
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Broughty Ferry Local Nature Reserve, Dundee DD5 2TD Scotland
If You cant find the date your looking for have a look at our website as many more will be available there at the same price!
Departure Point :5 St Vincent St, Broughty Ferry, Dundee DD5 2BB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.