Boat tour + Granada City +Masaya Volcano Night Tour
Enjoy this guided private tour at Masaya and granada area and take advantage of doing 3 tours paying only for one.
Behold the amazing sunset and see how the sun hides behind the peak of the active volcano.
See the lava and take stunning pictures with the lava as the background.
Learn about the history and culture from locals and Masaya volcano itself at the museum located in the park.
Go back to nature and enjoy your private tour with a bilingual local guide for about 6 to 8 hours. Live the adventure and meet a cute family of monkey in one of the islets.
Get off the boat and learn about the fortress San Palo built more than 250 years ago.
Walking tour in the city of Granada to see the hall of colonial churches so you learn about the Spanish colonization and its majestic architecture.
Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink at the Chocolate museum and discover the real history of chocolate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and driver
- Boat Tour ride
- Walking tour in the city of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Islets of Granada
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fees to some churches.
- Masaya volcano entrance fee is not included
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islets of Granada, Varios Puertos de Salida Pier, cottage, Peninsula of Asese, Granada 43000 Nicaragua
Once you arrive to the Majestic Colonial city you will meet your Boat Captain who alone with your tour guide will take you to a wonderful adventure in lake Nicaragua where you will visit The Monkey Island among others and will have the chance to get off the boat to learn about the fortress San Pablo. Bring your camera as you will get stunning pictures of bird wild life, monkeys and more.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Granada Department
After that your tour guide will take you on a walking tour around the city and will visit the main cathedral and hall of churches. You will get great pictures from the whole city on the bell tower from La Merced Church. (best viewpoint in town)
• Later you will walk at La Calzada street which is the most popular street in town where you can pick a restaurant to have lunch. (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Masaya Volcano National Park, Masaya Nicaragua
This guided private tour to Masaya Volcano takes you straight from the city to the crater rim for a chance to see the lava glowing at night. Included private transportation makes the drive a cinch (only you will be participating on this tour, we do not pick up more people), plus a quick stop at the Visitors Center and commentary from your guide help you learn about the volcano, too.
Once arrived at the national park you go all the way up the top of the volcano by car and then park at the parking lot which is a few feet away from the main crater so then walk for about 5 minutes to main lookouts to behold the amazing sunset and see of the sun hides behind the peak of the volcano. After that you will be taken 5 minutes back from the lookout to the main crater edge so you get to see the lava and take stunning pictures with the lava as the background. On the way out you will learn about the history and culture from locals and Masaya volcano itself at the museum located in the park. Finally, you will be driven back to your hotel in Managua.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Hotel in Manauga or the airportAirports
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.