Boat Tour and Granada Sightseeing
They are located in Lake Nicaragua, just southeast of the city of Granada in Nicaragua. The islets are a group of 365 small islands scattered about the Asese Peninsula. The islets of Granada are of volcanic origin, they were formed when the Mombacho volcano blew much of its cone into lake Nicaragua thousands of years ago, thereby creating the archipelago. Most of the islets are covered with vegetation and rich with birdlife.
Many of the islets are occupied. Some are privately owned and hold homes or vacation houses. There are facilities for the residents and for tourists. Hotels and shops are established on some of the islets, and boating tours are available.
The Boat Tour around Islets of Granada takes 1 hour approx. and after the boat tour you will enjoy a sightseeing of the city with your tour guide, some of the historical sites you will see are: La Pólvora Fortress, Churches and Central Park, this tour will be over around midday.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from Granada
- Boat Tour
- Bilingual Guide
- Sightseeing of the City
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide gratuity
- Services not listed on the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isletas de Granada, Isletas de Granada, Granada, Granada Department
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Colon de Granada, Plaza de Colon, Casco Historico, Granada Nicaragua
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Train Station Museum, Granada, Nicaragua
Pass By: La Polvora Fortress, Calle Real Xalteva, Granada, Nicaragua
Pass By: Iglesia de Xalteva, Calle Real Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Calle Real Xalteva Barrio Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Granada and Managua.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to Bring?
- Appropriate Clothing
- Proper Shoes
- Rain Jacket (On Winter)
- Bottle of Water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.