BOAT TOUR CICLOPI - light
Sailing for the Norman Castle of Acicastello, standing on a cliff onto the sea.
The tour starts from Aci Trezza, a small maritime village famous for Cyclopean Isles (Faraglioni), in mythology the huge rocks were thrown by Polyphemus to Odysseus.
During sailing, you will observe Lachea Island where, according to myth, Polyphemus used to graze his goats.
Acitrezza is also well-known to be the place where the novel “I Malavoglia” by Giovanni Verga was set.
Stop to bathe or to go snorkeling (equipment not included) near the marine protected area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat tour
- Soft aperitif
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aci Trezza, Via Livorno, Acitrezza, Aci Castello, Sicily Italy
A small maritime village, famous for Cyclopean Isles (Faraglioni)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aci Castello, Aci Castello, Province of Catania, Sicily
Admire the Norman Castle from the sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Île Lachea, Isola Lachea, 95021 Aci Castello CT, Italy
Admire the tiny charming island
Pass By: I Faraglioni Di Acitrezza, Lungomare Di Acitrezza, Catania Lungomare di Aci Trezza, Acitrezza, Aci Castello, Sicily Italy
Admire the mythological rocks of Polifemo
Departure Point :Marina dei Ciclopi, Via Lungomare Dei Ciclopi, 137, 95021 Aci Castello CT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.