Boat Tour NYC Skyline, Statue of Liberty, Private Yacht Tour
Having over 40 years of boating on the the Hudson River and it's estuaries. I have witnessed first hand the ever changing NYC Skyline. Living in and out of New York City my entire life gives me a unique perspective that I love to share. Avoid the crowds and rushing around. Relax and enjoy all that Yachting on the Hudson River can offer. Enjoy an intimate experience to remember.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Three choices of sandwiches, pic two of three..
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
We leave Englewood and head south on the Hudson River pass under the George Washington Bridge
Pass By: Little Red Lighthouse, Fort Washington Park Hudson River Greenway under the Manhattan side of the George Washington Bridge, New York City, NY 10033
As we pass under the GW Bridge we get up close to the famous children's book The Little Red Lighthouse and the Great Grey Bridge.
Pass By: Riverside Park, 475 Riverside Dr, New York City, NY 10115-0002
A park with a carousel on top
Pass By: Riverside Church, Riverside Drive at 120th Street 91 Claremont Ave, New York City, NY 10027-5706
See the magnificent Steeple of Riverside Church
Pass By: General Grant National Memorial, 122nd St And Riverside Dr Riverside Park, New York City, NY 10027
See the beautiful dome atop Grants Monument
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
The Intrepid with the last concord jet. The Space Shuttle.
Pass By: The Vessel, 20 Hudson Yards, New York City, NY 10001-2151
The New Hudson Yards Vessel
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
The driving range on the Hudson
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Lower Manhattan Skyline
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
The Lady in the Harbor. Great for pictures!!
Pass By: Battery Park City, Battery Park City, New York City, New York
See all the crowds you will be avoiding.
Pass By: Govenors Island, New York City, NY
Recently converted to a City Park
Pass By: South Street Seaport Historic District, 12-14 Fulton St. between Water & South Streets, NY
Entering the East River Brooklyn Bridge ahead.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Pass under one of the best looking bridges on the tour.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Manhattan to Brooklyn.
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
Connects Manhattan to Williamsburg
Pass By: United Nations Headquarters, 405 E 42nd St, New York City, NY 10017-3507
The United Nations Headquarters
Pass By: Roosevelt Island, New York City, NY
Watch the tram from the river
Pass By: Harlem River Greenway, from 155th Street to 204th Street., New York City, NY
The luscious Greenway
Pass By: Peter Jay Sharp Boathouse, 3579 Harlem River Dr, New York, NY 10034, USA
A floating boathouse
Pass By: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the Yankee Stadium Subway stop, Bronx, NY 10452
The home of the Bronx Bombers
Pass By: Marble Hill, Marble Hill, New York City, New York
The big C on the Cliff only seen by boat
Pass By: Edgehill Church of Spuyten Duyvil, 2550 Independence Ave, Bronx, NY 10463-6225
The Spuyten Duyvil Brige
Departure Point :Englewood Boat Basin, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All trips leave from Englewood Boat Basin, Englewood Cliffs N.J. unless optional pick up arrangements made in advance. Alternate pick up location prices vary. Call for prices in advance. Ports
- 62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Dyckman Marina, 348 Dyckman St, New York, NY 10034, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/15/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This is a private boat that is meticulously maintained and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each use. You will not find a cleaner boat on the river.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.