Boat Tour On The Preguiças River
The tour starts at 08:30 in the morning, when we embark on one of the famous speedboats to start the tour along the Preguiças River. The stretches in which we navigate the river is also very interesting, because it is possible to appreciate the fauna and flora of the river banks, such as igarapés, mangues, buritis, foot of Juçara, tucunzeiros and also birds like torch herons.
The first stop will be in the community of Vassouras, where we can walk through dunes and take a refreshing coconut water. We return to the village known as Mandacarú. There we will visit a lighthouse 35 meters high that will give us a spectacular view of the river and its mouth, the sea and the intense vegetation of the region.
Leaving the iconic lighthouse we go towards our last stop, the community of Caburé. This small village is divided by the waters of the river and the sea which is a perfect option for those who want to swim and refresh.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Preguicas, Rua Cazuza Ramos, 328, Cruzeiro, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Pass By: Preguicas (Mandacaru) Lighthouse, Povoado de Mandacaru, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao Brazil
Pass By: Cabure Beach, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up hotels in Barreirinhas
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.