Boat Tour - Private Northern Tour To Reduit Beach/Pigeon Island
If you are looking for a shore excursion in St Lucia, which is Certified COVID-19 compliant, where you may tour the North of St. Lucia by boat, as well as maximizing your beach time at Reduit Beach or Pigeon Island, then this is the perfect tour for you upon arrival in Port Castries, St Lucia. This private boat tour stays away from the crowded catamarans and the hustle and bustle of traffic. You will be able to spend time at a beach where you can enjoy some water sport activities like parasailing or jet skis. The only boat tour which takes you to the north of St. Lucia to the historic Rodney Bay.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Beer (while sightseeing, not at the beach)
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Water sport activities
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia
Cruise through picturesque Marigot Bay where the original Dr. Doolittle Movie was filmed.
Pass By: Captain Cliff Adventure Tours, Rodney Bay Marina, Gros Islet St. Lucia
Cruise through this man made Marina, catching a glimpse of million dollar waterfront homes and mega yachts.
Stop At: Reduit Beach, St. Lucia
Swim or relax at this natural white sand beach for the day.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Pigeon Island National Park, Pigeon Island St. Lucia
We will sail by the historic Pigeon Island landmark, which served as a fort during the 14 wars fought between the French and British for this lovely island.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If ship is berthed at Pointe Seraphine, please proceed to the ferry dock where you will meet your guide and captain. If ship is docked at La Place Carenage, please make an immediate left along the pier after leaving the ship towards the "Vendors Arcade" on the waterfront where you will meet your tour guide and captain at the dock. Your Guide will be holding a sign saying "Captain Cliff Tours"Ports
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- May not be suitable for pregnant women and persons with limited mobility.
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Certified Covid-19 compliant by Ministry of Tourism and St. Lucia Air & Seaport Authority. Clients may be denied boarding if they display COVID-19 symptoms.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.