Boat tour to Sorrento coast, Capri and Blue Grotto - Fun & Swim
Discover the Sorrento coast, the island of Capri and the Blue Grotto from the sea with this 4 hours tour. After the pick-up close to your hotel, you will go on board of a typical Sorrento boat, called "gozzo". You will enjoy a day away from the crowd and the chaos of the hydrofoil: only 12 passengers plus an experienced captain and a local host that will make sure that you will see the most amazing place along the way, that you will swim and snorkel in the most clear water of the island, that you will enjoy the most relaxing break with snacks and drinks on board.Before the end of the tour, you will be offered a taste a local limoncello. Delicious! The car will be waiting for your at the port for the transfer back to the initial meeting point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or a close meeting point
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soda/Pop - Water-Soda-Coca Cola
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto, which is 14,00 € per person
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: You Know!, 80063, Sorrento Italy
After being picked-up from your hotel or a close meeting point, transfer to the port and meet your skipper. Climb onto the boat and set sail for Capri along the Sorrento Coast.
Pass By: Marina Grande, Marina Grande, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Sailing along the Sorrento coast you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande.
Stop At: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Along the way you will admire the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna;
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cala di Mitigliano, Via Scola, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
the natural waterfall that flows from the rock in Mitigliano bay, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Arrive at Capri and enjoy a boat tour of the island with stops at the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
and the beautiful Green Grotto
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
You will stop by the Blue Grotto. Admission is due to favourable sea and weather conditions and does not depend on us. Admission fee (14,00 € per person) has to be paid on the spot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Take in the spectacular views of the Natural Arch,
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Get amazing views of the Casa Malaparte on Punta Massullo.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Admire the romantic and wonderful Faraglioni sea stacks. During the tour, make 2 stops for swimming and snorkeling. Take a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board including a limoncello tasting.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Admire the Punta Carena Lighthouse from the boat.
Pass By: Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola 35, 80067, Sorrento Italy
At the end of the tour, return back to the port in Sorrento where you will be transferred back to your hotel or the meeting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, we will pick you up from a close meeting point. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation in the special requirements when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.Ports
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking as well as a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
- The itinerary of this tour does not include disembarkation on the island of Capri.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The visit at the Blue Grotto is subject to favourable sea and weather conditions. It is possible that the Grotto will be closed if the sea and weather conditions are not good enough.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature check: people with fever (≧ 37.5 ℃) can not participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.