Boat trip Belgian canals on 27m converted barge
Unique experience of sailing on a 27m barge on the Belgian Canals. We will travel through locks and through the relaxing nature of Flanders. We can customise this trip to fit your schedule and location ! We can start / end in different cities like Antwerpen, Mechelen, Leuven, Brussels, ....
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Soft Drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rupel, Belgium
You will board MS Steilvol at the Zennegatvaart in Mechelen from where we will sail over the Rupel and the Schelde to Klein Willebroek.
Departure Point :Zennegatvaart 12, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Rupel Yacht Club, Oostvaartdijk 80, 2830 Willebroek, Belgium
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.