Boat Trip On Hoai River To Visit Traditional Villages
Hoai River is a small tributary of Thu Bon River. The river is a inseparable symbol of the town. This small gently river is also a witness of the locals’s daily livelihoods as their main job is sailing and carrying travelers on their boats along the river.
An attractive characteristic of all boats here is that they are not equipped motors so you can feel a truly ancient, simple and close town when the local ferrymen slowly move their paddles forward. Not only admire the ancient beauty of Hoi An, travelers will also hear interesting daily stories from hospitable ferryman. The pleasant sound of the paddles when it hit the water in a peaceful space will make your impression about Hoi An more beautiful. If given the chance, try to get on a boat on Hoai River in the evening, especially in lantern night and remember to buy a small lantern light then release it on to the water. The color lights from houses, restaurants and lantern lights make the river sparkling as a fairy tale
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat trip
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses
- • Tour location: Hoi An River & Kim Bong Carpentry or Thanh Ha Pottery Village
• Departure : 8 :00 AM & 1:30 PM
• Time duration: 4 hours
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the centre of Hoi An city for transfer to Bach Dang wharf to take the boat trip along the river.
The tour guide will introduce you briefly to Hoi An trading port, a crowded place many years ago and you will enjoy your time on the boat on Hoai river. You could visit the lives of the local people along the river. You will stop at Kim Bong carpentry village or Thanh Ha Pottery Village, which was born hundreds of years ago. Where you will see how the locals makes the craft products without machine- just by hand.
Then the boat will take you to Cua Dai beach, on the way you could visit very beautiful landscape along the river, many traditional craft activities on the river by the local people. You will feel the flow of cool fresh air and tranquility of the countryside river of Hoi An. You could also visit the Bay Mau coconut forest, the famous revolutionary base in the war. You could join with the locals.
The boat and tour guide will take you back to Bạch Đằng wharf, then see you off at your hotel. End of the trip.
Departure Point :Hoi An Town
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in USD
- If you need any help, free to contact us
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.