Boat Trip to Régua Through the Douro Valley with Breakfast and Lunch
This is the cruise everyone talks about! Enjoy a sublime boat ride: embark in the city of Porto and enjoy the beauty of the Douro to Régua. A magnificent boat tour that takes place everyday to discover the best that the Douro has to offer!
This day trip offers a cruise from Porto to Régua, including an wonderfull experience.
The Alto Douro Vinhateiro, constitutes the one of the most representative and better conserved demarcated wine regions in the world.
This trip gives you the opportunity to know all the secrets preserved in the Douro wine region, the essence of the wine at their purest state.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - It usually consists of coffee, bread, croissants and juices.
- Lunch - A complete lunch will be serve on board with drinks included.
- Hotel Pick up and drop off (if shuttle option included)
- Restroom on board
- Panoramic River Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Barragem de Crestuma-Lever
- Entry/Admission - Barragem do Carrapatelo
- Entry/Admission - Sao Bento Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribeira Square, Praca Ribeira 1, Porto 4050-513 Portugal
The meeting point will be located in Ribeira Square, you need to present your ticket in the begin of the journey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barragem de Crestuma-Lever, Lever, Vila Nova de Gaia 4515-658 Portugal
Crestuma –Lever Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Douro. It is located in the municipality Vila Nova de Gaia, in Porto District, Portugal.
Crestuma –Lever Dam is a 25.5 m tall (height above foundation).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barragem do Carrapatelo, Rio Douro, Marco de Canaveses 4625-018 Portugal
Carrapatelo Dam is a concrete gravity dam on the Douro, where the river forms the border line between the districts of Porto and Viseu. It is located in the municipalities of Marco de Canaveses, in Porto District, and Cinfães, Viseu District, Portugal.
Construction of the dam began in 1964. The dam was completed in 1972.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Peso Da Regua, Peso Da Regua, Vila Real District, Northern Portugal
Located next to the Douro River, this location played a major role in the production and commercialization of Port Wine, since it was from here that the casks of wine were transported in rabelo boats to Vila Nova de Gaia, where the wine aged in the cellars.
In this region, the vineyards cultivated in terraces on the slopes next to the river offer beautiful panoramas that can be admired from the many viewpoints in the area, especially those of São Leonardo in Galafura and Santo António do Loureiro.
Guided tour of the Winery, Wine Cellar and Robotic Press. Tasting of two Port wines in a contemporary room and a magnificent terrace with one of the best views of the Douro River and the landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
When the return is made by train your arrival point will be the São Bento Train Station.
If your way of transportation change, you are going to return by bus to the Aliados Avenue.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ribeira Square, Praça Ribeira, Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
When the option with transfer is chosen we collect all passegers from their Hotels around 30 minutes before departure of the cruise/train.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :São Bento Station, Praça de Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The cruise is subject to availability, weather and sailing conditions
- In case the program changes or there is no availability a bus will be used instead of train
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up service from the hotel is not included neither drop off service
- Panoramic cruise
- The cruise requires a minimum number of participants
- No refunds for late passengers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified with the CLEAN AND SAFE by the Portuguese Tourism Board and SAFE TRAVELS certification by the WTTC.For safety reasons, during 2020, the train transportation with be replaced by bus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.