Bob Marley Legends & Falls Nine Mile and Dunn's River Combo Tour from Negril
2 of Jamaica’s greatest Legends, Bob Marley, singer and Usain Bolt, sports man feature in this day out.
Nine Miles, where Bob Marley was born, has his mausoleum and gained inspiration for his songs. Jamaican style lunch is taken at Usain Bolts Tracks and Records and the afternoon in Jamaica’s most famous attraction – the 600ft Dunn’s River Falls.
The best of the best on this dull day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Driving along the coastline from Negril through Montego Bay, Jamaica's second city before heading inland to the ;lush green hills of St Ann. Your guide will give you information along the way regarding life here in Jamaica, some historical information and pointing out flora and fauna along the way. Once the climb in-land begins the twisty and windy roads reveal the real beauty of what Jamaica, the land of wood and water can offer.
The colourful village of Nine Miles is where Bob Marley was born, spent his younger years and now there in spirit through his mausoleum. As you drive through this village you'll see the flags and the buildings covered in the Rasta colours of green, yellow and gold before arriving at the place where he was born and laid to rest. A local guide will tell you all about his life and his loves such as football and his "herb". which is smoked here freely although it is still illegal.. See the house where he was born and the house where he lived and gained inspiration for some of his greatest songs and see the "Hard Rock" where he laid his head at night. As you enter his mausoleum you'll be asked to remove your shoes and no photos can be taken, but respects can be made. There is a great gift shop here and also memorabilia on the walls.
From the Greatest musical hero to the greatest sporting one. Usain Bolts Tracks and Records in the town of Ocho Rios is where your Jamaican style lunch is taken and a chance to take some photos and to buy some memorabilia,
The afternoon is spent at the biggest attraction the Island has to offer - the 600ft Dunn's River Falls. You start at the bottom with your guide, join hands together daisy chain style and climb to the top. Chiseled steps help you meander the falls on this "wet" adventure and you can stop along the way to enjoy natural Jacuzzi's in the cool waters. You wont find the climb easy as you'll be laughing so much! Also on porperty they have a craft market where bartering is a must to buy gifts and souvenirs.
A full day with three great attractions in one - value for money!
Departure Point :Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.