Bob Marley Mausoleum + Childhood Home and Dunns River Falls
Explore Dunn’s River Falls and visit Bob Marley’s hometown on this 6 hours combination tour. Travel to Nine Mile, where Bob Marley was born and learn about the life of the father of reggae. Then on to Dunn’s River Falls, where you’ll trek to the top of the falls for scenic views of the surrounding landscape. Explore Dunn’s River Falls and visit Bob Marley’s hometown on this 6 hours combination tour. Travel to Nine Mile, where Bob Marley was born and learn about the life of the father of reggae. Then on to Dunn’s River Falls, where you’ll trek to the top of the falls for scenic views of the surrounding landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Red Stripe Beer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Come see where Bob Marley the legendary King of Reggae was born in the village of Nine Mile St. Ann on the 6th of February 1945 and where he was laid to rest on the 21st of May 1981 in a mausoleum that you can touch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A stone’s throw from Ocho Rios, one of Jamaica’s fastest growing resort centers you will find Dunn’s River Falls. Described as a living and growing phenomenon, it continuously regenerates itself from deposits of travertine rock, the result of precipitation of calcium carbonate from the river, as it flows over the falls. The small dome-shaped cataracts are usually associated with thermal spring activity found in limestone caves. This, combined with its location near to the sea, gives Dunn’s River the distinction of being the only one of its kind in the Caribbean, if not the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.