Bob Marley Mausoleum (9 Miles)
The village of Nine Mile is located deep in the St. Ann country side. Nine Miles is where Bob Marley was born, and fittingly, the last place he was laid to rest. Home is where the heart is and Bob Marley wrote several of his hit songs when he was in St. Ann.Nine Miles Jamaica was always his home and to have the full experience of Bob Marley; you will have to visit this town.
One love and one great Jamaican adventure. This experience is a must for all Bob Marley fans!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Activity fee is not included in the price.
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
The experience of Bob Marley’s home at Nine Mile includes a tour of the property from Rastafarian guides, which usually includes a rendition of one of Bob’s songs, memorabilia, his famous “rock pillow” where he rested his head for inspiration and the Marley mausoleum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time is dependent on the hotel or guest house that you are staying and will be communicated when the booking is confirmed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.