Bob Marley Mausoleum (Nine Miles)
This tour is a private customizable tour which makes it more interactive, you will receive a true guided experience as alot of Jamaica is unplanned and is tied to the culture. All our drivers are locals who have a love for hospitality and sharing their culture
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discovery Bay, Jamaica
We will stop by the Columbus open air museum in Discovery Bay to view artifacts from the Spanish and European era of Jamaica.
We will also stop by the memorial Marking where Queen Elizabeth II opened that highway in 1953.
Much cultural information on the way...
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
Learn about Bob Marley's early childhood years, see his home and his place of rest. Participate in cultural events and meet friends and family of the late Honorable Robert Nesta Marley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies Drax Hall, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Scotchies is one of Jamaica's best Jerk spots. Here you will enjoy pit style jerk chicken, jerk pork, roasted fish and much more. They are also known for their Rum Ribs which is now on the daily menu!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel Around Falmouth, Montego-Bay, Discovery Bay, Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios.Ports
- Historic Falmouth Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/9/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.