Bob Marley Museum Full-Day Tour from Montego Bay with Lunch
Take the scenic drive from city (Montego bay) to city (Kingston) along Jamaica's picturesque coast line and country side. You will be fully entertained and educated historically as we journey across Jamaica the most precious jewel in the Caribbean.
In Kingston you will explore the Bob Marley museum and see other historical landmarks such as the Devon House. Bob Marley's house which has been converted into his Museum has been kept intact as it was when Bob Marley lived there to ensure authenticity. Come and see hologram of Bob, various awards, his personal recording studio, bedroom, favorite clothing and records.
The tour includes lunch at Island Grill, an authentic Jamaican restaurant that serves various meals including Jerk, BBQ and Yabbas. These delicious dished are washed down with 100% natural juices. Best of all, its all included!!!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Lunch at Island Grill
- Refreshments onboard the Vehicle - water, soda and Jamaican rum punch
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
- Entry/Admission - Island Grill
What's excluded :
- Cost of I-Scream (ice cream) at Devon House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
Explore the Bob Marley Museum and envelop yourself with the sights and sounds of the Reggae Legend. Knowledgeable and friendly guides will escort you through the main house, exhibition hall, theatre, gift shops and the One Love Cafe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kingston, Kingston, Kingston Parish, Jamaica
Sight seeing around Kingston, the business capital, lying on its southeast coast this city is known for its natural harbour
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Island Grill, Knutsford Blvd, Kingston, Jamaica
Enjoy the best Jamaica has to offer with a culturally inspired menu. Taste the island cooking form BBQ to Jerk and Yabbas
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devon House, 26 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Kingston Jamaica
Devon House, one of Jamaica's most celebrated landmarks. While here you can take photographs with the Georgian Mansion as a backdrop. Enjoy Jamaica's favorite Devon House I-Scream; exotic flavours such as Devon Stout and Guava ice-cream with other traditional flavours.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you at your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Friday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 10:30 AM Sunday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.