Bob Marley museum plus Devon House Private Day Tour
Enjoy the comfort of your own private transportation to the Bob Marley Museum,which is the former home of the reggae legend. Bob’s home is filled with rich memories and treasured mementos, which seek to preserve the life and accomplishment of this great Jamaican and outstanding musician. Then stop by The Devon House mansion which is a beautiful blend of Caribbean and Georgian architecture, furnished with an expertly curated collection of Jamaican, English and French antique pieces and reproductions. Enjoy lunch at the grog shop (own expense) at Devon House, also home to craft shops and an ice cream parlor. Devon House named the 4th Best Place to enjoy ice cream in the world by the National Geographic, in their book Food Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 Extraordinary Places to Eat Around the Globe.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- complementary bottle water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission- Bob Marley Museum
- Entry/Admission- Devon House
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
- Entry/Admission - Devon House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, 56 Hope Rd, Kingston Jamaica
The museum is situated on the site of the legendary musician’s home, which he purchased in 1975. This house, featuring 19th-century architecture, was Marley’s home until his transition in 1981. It was converted into a museum six years later by his wife, Mrs Rita Marley. The main museum displays Marley’s personal treasures.
The property also features a well-equipped 80-seat theatre, a photographic gallery, a record shop and a gift shop filled with a wide array of Bob Marley memorabilia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Devon House, 26 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Kingston Jamaica
One of Jamaica’s most celebrated historic landmarks, the Devon House Mansion is the architectural dream of Jamaica’s first black millionaire, George Stiebel. Having gained his wealth from gold mining in South America, Stiebel was among three wealthy Jamaicans who constructed elaborate homes during the late 19th century at the corner of Trafalgar Road and Hope Road. This corner fittingly became known as the Millionaire’s Corner.
The Devon House mansion is a beautiful blend of Caribbean and Georgian architecture, furnished with an expertly curated collection of Jamaican, English and French antique pieces and reproductions. The Mansion overlooks a vast expanse of perfectly manicured and lush, green lawns. Stiebel’s legacy lives on with the beautifully maintained Devon House, which was declared a national monument in 1990 by the Jamaica National Heritage Trust. This was done under the instructions of the Rt. Hon. Edward Seaga, who was then Minister of Development and Welfare.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all hotels in Montego Bay, Falmouth, Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios.If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.